Our Friends

Monday, December 10, 2012

DDC #41 'Snow Fun w/Bling'

GOOD MORNING!!!

It's time for another FUN challenge at Digi Darla's! Before we get started on your AWESOME DT inspiration, we would like to thank-you for entering all your terrific projects and the winner is
 drumroll...
EDWINA
Contact Denise for your winnings!
Our challenge this week is 'Snow Fun w/Bling' and who doesn't love BLING?! One lucky winner this week will receive 5 images from Digi Darla's Designs!!
Here's some DT inspiration for you!
Denise
DD 'Shiny Snowflakes & Peace Hope Joy'

DD 'Snowshopper'

DD 'Snowflake Fairy'

DD Dot in Winter

DD 'Snowman Just for You'

DD 'Snowman with Tree'

DD "Snowman with a Tree"

DD "Stick Snowman #3"



Challenge ends 12/15/2912 at 9pm EST


11 comments:

Edwina said...

When I click on Denise's name it takes me to her blog. How do I claim my prize? Thank you Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

aussie aNNie said...

Fabby lot of DT creations, gee I can't believe I missed last weeks challenge...grrrrrrrrrr....gonna do this one NOW...luv annie

Marla said...

Great challenge - I can't wait to get my card made tonight!! Thanks for another GREAT challenge!!

Nanette said...

Great projects!

aussie aNNie said...

Once again fab DT creations, have now entered my contribution...luv annie

Arlene said...

Thanks so much for sharing your freebies and such great inspiration! Arlene in TX <><

Susan said...

awesome work by the DT!!...I hope to be able to get something in :)
Susan

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Great cards by the DT. all of them are fantastic. Love your work.

Lynn's Place said...

What fabulous arrangement of cards great ideas people tfs...

Edwina said...

http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/2012/12/12-days-of-christmas-giveaway-on-digi.html
The above link is where i shared the giveaway on my blog. Edwina Brown

Edwina said...

I got my card done. So glad I did. I may have a hard time letting this one go. I love this cute image. Edwina Brown

LinkWithin